We regularly recommend the Jansen J4009 upright piano dollies to many of our customers who need to move their piano on a regular basis. For professional installation (in the metro-Atlanta area) contact us.
• Requires 32” doorway (most doors) to exit.
• Projects piano 4” away from wall.
• 2 ½” Casters work best on smooth surfaces.
• Locking wheels not available on this model.
• Excellent for use in schools, churches, stages, etc.
• Raises piano only ¾" off the floor.
• Equipped with American made, 2 ½" casters.
• Accommodates pianos up to 14½" in depth (most uprights).
• Heavy-duty frame construction gives years of trouble-free service.